- Technology Research & Innovation Support
- Systems Engineering
- Capacity Planning
- Network Engineering
- Research Design
Technology Research & Innovation Support
- Technology support services, including conducting needs assessments, Risk versus Reward, market and gap analyses, evaluation and prototyping, customization, and ROI determination.
- Technology portfolio management, including review and refresh, with a view towards creating maximum business value and portfolio “fitness” at minimum cost.
- Advanced technology identification, monitoring benefits from trends, market opportunities, and shared services for the Enterprise.
- Research and innovation, leveraging capabilities within DOD, DHA, and Industry, with established relationships across a broad spectrum of IT vendors.
- Proven approaches to building Cloud infrastructure, using best Cloud computing practices, and testing Infrastructure Managed Services (TIMS) to prepare us for the next generation Electronic Health Record.
- Available human capital resources – Certified Project Professionals, Network Engineers, CAD Design Engineers, Enterprise Network Specialists, Technicians, QA Analysts, Cybersecurity Specialists, and Trainers.
- Capacity and Change Management, establishing new methodologies and processes, enabling organizations to meet changing demands for products or services.
- Integral to Project Portfolio Management and IT governance – Merging and balancing human capital resources with requirements to achieve and sustain peak operational efficiencies.
- Creation of adaptive strategic planning processes leading to IT Infrastructure improvements and modernization.
- Design, engineering, and implementation of integrated network solutions worldwide under federal modernization and customization programs.
- Using systematic and proven methodology to ensure product interoperability, standards enforcement, and hardware/software compatibility.
- Employing network metrics, including protocol analysis, Internet protocol (IP), NetBEUI, simple network management protocol (SNMP), broadcast storm analysis, and bandwidth utilization.
- Development of technology-oriented research and strategies for Medical, Educational, Scientific, and Engineering fields and related federal government programs.
- Meta-analysis, systematic reviews, case reports and studies, including clinical studies, market research, technology trials, qualitative and quantitative research.
- Expertise drawn from varied research activities, including those that address the development of technology-based innovation, such as remote solutions, cybersecurity-compliant virtualization, and Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions.
TeAM has proven performance providing Infrastructure, Operations and Innovation services to numerous clients, including recent efforts with:
Defense Health Agency (DHA)
Project: Advanced Technology Monitoring and Transition Support (ATM&TS)
Project: Infrastructure and Operations (I&O), Program and Technical Management (P&TM)
Air Force Medical Operations Agency (AFMOA)
Project: Medical Systems Infrastructure Modernization (MSIM) Technical Services
Defense Health Information Management Systems (DHIMS)
Project: Engineering Management Support