Healthcare program support is the link between medical care and all the infrastructure and management that supports it. From medical coding to program management, to recruitment, data processing and training programs, TeAM provides the support to the Military Health System that helps more than 9.7 million beneficiaries every day.
- Data Mining, Analysis and Reporting
- Program Evaluation and Optimization
- Strategic Planning and Policy Development
- Communications and Marketing
- ICD-10 and Medical Coding Support
Data Mining, Analysis and Reporting
- Data Mining for supply chain management, sales and marketing, problem-solving, quality issues identification, customer behavior, historical patterning and trends, prediction and risk modeling, fraud detection
- Business Intelligence (BI) process development and implementation for the Healthcare Enterprise, data-led and layout led discovery solutions for effective decision-making and decision evaluation
- Sequence/Path Analysis, Classification, Clustering and Forecasting; utilizing predictive analysis to benefit the healthcare enterprise, maximizing database information/collection results
- Web mining for customer relationship management and website effectiveness
Program Evaluation and Optimization
- Clinical and business planning analysis and execution, enterprise-wide optimization of services
- Metrics collection and analysis to reduce healthcare program cost, effort and resource investment
- Perform CONOPS and other evaluations of projects and processes to assist mission goals
- Infrastructure optimization including configuration management, IT operation and maintenance planning, network/hardware support, backup and recovery management.
Strategic Planning and Policy Development
- Assessment of and determinations for enterprise policies, providing strategic direction and development of healthcare technology implementation, practices and procedures
- Cybersecurity and information protection, HEDIS, FISMA compliance, HIPAA rules and regulations
- Planning and development around MHSi technology as the foundational architecture for the Medical Community of Interest (MED-COI) and next generation provision of IT Services via the electronic health record (EHR).
Communications and Information
- Military Health System (MHS) and healthcare Communications Program management
- Protection of critical information assets; IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, mobile technology
- Strategic communications, web-based communications development, customer relations management
- Public relations and marketing strategies for the Healthcare Enterprise.
ICD-10 and Medical Coding/Auditing Support
Adapt : Innovate : Create